With a fully qualified lecturer with years of education experience at the helm, you will receive essential training and the chance to develop your technical skills set in preparation for the 3rd year of your degree and future career. We ask that you have completed a minimum of 2 years of a degree level course. However, if you feel you already have satisfactory sewing or pattern cutting skills you may also be considered. Please note we do not offer paid internships but expenses will be covered with a weekly payment of up to £50.
* Understanding of pattern cutting and pattern lays.
* Good understanding of garment construction
* Experience of cutting fabrics
* Experience of sewing toiles
* An eye for accuracy and precision
* Good to excellent hand sewing skills
If you would like to be considered for an internship at Elise Designs please send your CV, cover letter and photos of any relevant work to email@example.com.